Get Restitution for Your Injuries
WORK WITH OUR MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT ATTORNEY IN OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
If you’ve been involved in a motorcycle accident, you need to contact a lawyer immediately so you can protect your rights. Austin S. Pieratt Esq. will provide the legal support you need so you can get the compensation you deserve. Some of the most common cases we deal with involve a:
- Motorcyclist turning too quickly
- Vehicle hitting a motorcyclist from behind
- Vehicle turning left in front of a motorcyclist
- Car merging abruptly into the same lane as a motorcyclist
Trust our skilled auto accident attorney in Oklahoma City, OK to represent you. Call 405-551-5109 now to schedule a consultation.
STATISTICS PROVE THAT THESE INCIDENTS SHOULDN’T BE GLOSSED OVER
Unfortunately, motorcycle accidents occur far too often. Austin S. Pieratt Esq. stays informed about motorcycle laws throughout the state so we can provide the legal assistance you need. Below is a list of national motorcycle accident statistics:
- According to the U.S. Department of Transportation, motorcycles made up less than 1% of total miles driven by Americans in 2012, but motorcycle-related accidents made up 15% of traffic deaths.
- According to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS), motorcycles are 26 times deadlier than cars. Furthermore, nearly half of all deadly accidents involve a single motorcycle without another vehicle present.
- According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, those involved in a motorcycle accident have an 80% chance of injury or death, which is four times greater than car-related accidents.
- The Center for Disease Control has reported that the most common non-fatal injuries motorcyclists suffer are to their feet and legs (30%) and their neck and head (22%).
Don’t take motorcycle accidents lightly. Contact our motorcycle accident attorney in Oklahoma City, OK whenever you need legal assistance.